I'm NO super mom tagged me. So, here are several random things about me.
1. When I was in seventh grade, I climbed out of a station wagon traveling at a good clip on a mountain highway. I was trying to dump out melted red jello blocks that were beginning to spill in the back seat.
2. I backpacked through Europe for 2 and a half months, traveling in 9 countries and sleeping on trains and in youth hostiles.
3. I once flew on a plane with Ray Charles.
4. I performed at the opening ceremonies of the 1984 Olympics. My mom found me on the field by searching for my hair.
5. My great grandparents came to America from Italy. They started a business in 1904 or 1906 that is still in business today and the building is a historic landmark in San Jose, CA.
6. My husband and I were apart for 8 months during our second year of marriage while he completed culinary school in Hyde Park, New York at the Culinary Institute of America. We didn't see each other once.
7. When I was five years old, I helped stop the bleeding from my mom's broken nose with paper while all the other adults were freaking out.
8. I had the same second grade teacher that my mom had.
Now I tag Hey Chef PW, Mama CEO, Valinda, AaronandApril, Along Schaefer Road, Moseley's Musings, Teaching Tuck and Ty, Ramblings of Robin, My Mama Days, and life on prescott avenue.
Protected: Everybody’s daughter and her loss.
1 month ago