- Bedtime is apparently a relative term.
- Dessert and snack are two different things-though both apparently are supposed to contain sugar.
- Studying flashcards and nightly reading are not homework if they're not on the homework sheet.
- Items placed on the stairs to be put away at the next ascending are invisible.
- Dishes apparently make their own way to counter if you leave them long enough.
- Weather in the 50's means it's time for shorts and flip-flops.
- Playing the wii does not count as TV time.
- You can't be in the fun club if you delegate chores.
- Being too tired absolves you from any responsibility.
- Shopping at Target is supposed to include a trip to the dollar section.
- Bad choices don't count if you're sick.
Protected: Everybody’s daughter and her loss.
1 month ago