OK, so I am like WAY behind on my blog reading. Tonight in an effort to catch up, I realized my dear friend from Texas TAGGED me.
Sorry for taking so long Valinda but (as if you don't know-hee hee) here are the 6 quirkiest things about me...
At least the way I see it.
1. I straighten the carpet runners in the living room to exactly 1/2 an inch from the right angle at the door. This allows for the runners to be centered to the walkway. I do this at every morning, when I get home from work and double check it before bed.
2. I strip the sheets off the bed 4 times a week when I make the bed so that the sheets have an equal length across the top of the bed and the hospital corners have an equal amount of material at each end of the bed. (I so wish I was kidding.)
3. I can't leave work with anything on my desk, any items on my to do list, or emails unanswered. I have returned to work on numerous occasions so that I can sleep at night.
4. I balance the checkbook to the penny EVERY SINGLE TIME, 3 times a month. NO EXCEPTION.
5. I organize my closet first by color shade, then by pattern. I know exactly what shirt/blouse should be where. If the order gets rearranged, I remove every shirt from the bar and start over.
6. When I make a list in pen, if I make a mistake or hate my printing I start a new list. I also add items to the list if I complete them so that I can cross them off.
I now tag...
Protected: Everybody’s daughter and her loss.
7 months ago